Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Application developers, take note: databases aren't just for the IS group any more. You can build database-backed applications for the desktop, Web, embedded systems, or operating systems without linking to heavy-duty client-server databases such as Oracle and MySQL. This book shows you how to use SQLite, a small and lightweight relational database engine that you can build directly into your application.
With SQLite, you'll discover how to develop a database-backed application that remains manageable in size and complexity. This book guides you every step of the way. You'll get a crash course in data modeling, become familiar with SQLite's dialect of the SQL database language, and much more.
- Learn how to maintain localized storage in a single file that requires no configuration
- Build your own SQLite library or use a precompiled distribution in your application
- Get a primer on SQL, and learn how to use several language functions and extensions
- Work with SQLite using a scripting language or a C-based language such as C# or Objective-C
- Understand the basics of database design, and learn how to transfer what you already know to SQLite
- Take advantage of virtual tables and modules
"Complex SQL concepts explained clearly."
--D. Richard Hipp, creator of SQLite