Bonus!Linked-in audio lets youlisten to examples while you readabout them-and, new with this edition, you can follow links todownload the project filesfor them. Remember us when you're famous!
Questions answered in the book include:
- My GarageBand recordings sound lame. Can I evenmakea decent-sounding recording with this program?
- How do Real Instrument and Software Instrument tracks differ?
- How do I best record a vocalist?
- How do I use the multi-take recording option?
- I don't have an electric guitar.
Can I still use the Electric Guitar track?
- How can I fix up a good but sloppy performance?
- What are the differences between the many GarageBand amps?
- How do I use the stompbox effects?
- How can I change an effect over time in a track?
- What should I know about punching in?