Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
You'll also learn how to handle:
- Passwords on your Mac (login, master, root, firmware, email, AirPort, keychains)
- Interactions between your Web browser and your stored passwords
- Syncing passwords between Macs, and to your iPhone or iPod touch
- Use Apple's Keychain Access password manager
- Getting started with a third-party password manager
- Planning for what to do if your software (or your brain) forgets key passwords
- Solving password-related problems
Save 20% on1Password (Lien -> https://agilewebsolutions.com/products/1Password), Joe Kissell's favorite password management utility!
"Take Control of Passwords in Mac OS Xis outstanding. It's very thoughtful and well presented. I've spent more time than the average person thinking about this topic, and still I learned some things from your book." -James Tummins
Read this ebook for advice on these password-related issues:
- Coming up with secure passwords that are easily remembered and typed
- Keeping track of impossible-to-remember passwords
- Setting up sensible passwords that control access to your Mac
- Reducing hassle by making your Mac automatically log you in to Web sites
- Balancing security with the annoyance of frequent password entry
- Understanding the purpose of the common Mac keychains
- Finding and viewing the passwords that your Mac has tracked for you
- Syncing passwords between different Macs (or with an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- Planning for disaster - what if you're injured and someone else needs your passwords?
- Deciding whether you should memorize your passwords, write them down, or have your Mac store them
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.