Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Questions answered in this ebook include:
- What's new in iOS 5 Mail?
- Why is an IMAP account especially useful on a mobile device?
- How do I set up my email accounts?
- How do I move around in the Mail app?
- How do I set up mailboxes for effective navigation and filing?
- How do I handle attachments?
- How does Mail integrate with other apps, like Calendar and Contacts?
- What are the best ways to find messages in the Mail app?
- What's different about Exchange ActiveSync accounts?
- Should I push or fetch my messages?
- In what ways can I be notified when new messages arrive?
- How do I integrate Gmail with Mail?
- Help! I can't send my email... what should I do?
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.