Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Many questions swirl around the heads of worried Canadians at tax time every year. As they snap their pencils, slam down their calculators, and let out an anguished sigh, they wonder, "How on earth did this convoluted system of taxation ever evolve?" That question breaks the logjam of many others, and Alex Doulis is here to answer them:
- Does the taxman ever lose?Yes.
- Would the taxman lie? Yes.
- Has the government ever used the tax system to bludgeon its opponents? Apparently.
- Does the government use the tax system to help its friends? Only the wealthy ones.
- Can ordinary Canadians equip themselves to deal with RevCan from a position of strength?
Doulis tells true stories of taxpayers who have taken the taxman to the Bar and left him in tatters. He stiffens the backbones of Canadians who are all too ready to confess when the taxman comes to their door. He explains the difference between a tax audit and a tax investigation and shows how to deal with both ("nothing by mouth" is his prescription: turn the taxman away and insist he put all his questions in writing).
No one ever hears about taxpayers' triumphs over the taxman (though his victories are broadcast widely, usually during tax-filing time). Read Tackling the Taxman to find out how these taxpayers managed to win.