2050, Paris n'est plus qu'un torrent de violences, le terrain de jeu de fanatiques déchus. L'air n'est plus respirable. Les hologrammes ont remplacé les hommes. Le travail n'est plus que le privilège de quelques-uns. Sous l'hégémonie de Dame Consommation, il est devenu interdit de fabriquer et réparer.
Ce livre est un signal d'alerte. Il est futuriste sans être fantaisiste. Un livre terrifiant de vérités aux premières pages et saisissant d'espoir aux dernières. Un très beau roman d'anticipation, empli d'humanité. Un bel appel au vivre ensemble et au retour à l'autosuffisance.
If you want your Drupal website to work well on smartphones, tablets, and desktops, this practical guide shows you how to incorporate Responsive Web Design (RWD) with specific Drupal 7 themes. You'll learn how to create attractive, easy-to-navigate layouts for everything from tiny phone screens to 30-inch desktop monitors-all with the same codebase.
Ideal for experienced Drupal developers, this book takes you through RWD basics and shows you how to build sites based on Aurora, Zen, and Omega-three popular base themes created by Drupal contributors. Whether you're creating a new site with RWD or adapting an existing one, you'll learn how to become a better, more efficient Drupal themer.
- Understand how Responsive Web Design and CSS media queries work
- Learn how the Sass stylesheet language and Compass framework support RWD
- Adopt a mobile-first approach to RWD-and learn why it's important
- Get step-by-step instructions for creating custom subthemes on top of Aurora, Zen, and Omega
- Tackle common problems when building and theming responsive Drupal sites
- Explore alternative options for accommodating smartphone and tablet users
Mike has been developing Drupal sites since the Drupal 5 days has worn many hats, such as lead developer, themer, and project manager. He prides himself in being just as comfortable with front end development as he is with custom module development. He's worked with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies down to brochureware mom and pop sites.