Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
If you want your Drupal website to work well on smartphones, tablets, and desktops, this practical guide shows you how to incorporate Responsive Web Design (RWD) with specific Drupal 7 themes. You'll learn how to create attractive, easy-to-navigate layouts for everything from tiny phone screens to 30-inch desktop monitors-all with the same codebase.
Ideal for experienced Drupal developers, this book takes you through RWD basics and shows you how to build sites based on Aurora, Zen, and Omega-three popular base themes created by Drupal contributors. Whether you're creating a new site with RWD or adapting an existing one, you'll learn how to become a better, more efficient Drupal themer.
- Understand how Responsive Web Design and CSS media queries work
- Learn how the Sass stylesheet language and Compass framework support RWD
- Adopt a mobile-first approach to RWD-and learn why it's important
- Get step-by-step instructions for creating custom subthemes on top of Aurora, Zen, and Omega
- Tackle common problems when building and theming responsive Drupal sites
- Explore alternative options for accommodating smartphone and tablet users
Mike has been developing Drupal sites since the Drupal 5 days has worn many hats, such as lead developer, themer, and project manager. He prides himself in being just as comfortable with front end development as he is with custom module development. He's worked with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies down to brochureware mom and pop sites.