Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2012-but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. This book puts you in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Manage your business. Track spending, income, invoices, inventory, and payroll.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create invoices or timesheets in batches.
- Follow the money. Examine everything from billable time and expenses to year-end tasks.
- Find key info quickly. Rely on QuickBooks' vendor, customer, inventory, and employee centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
Bonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 25 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 29 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and more.