Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2011 -- but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. This Missing Manual puts you in control: You'll not only find out how and when to use specific features, you'll also get basic accounting advice to help you through the learning process.
- Set up QuickBooks. Arrange files and preferences to suit your company.
- Manage your business. Track inventory, control spending, run payroll, and handle income.
- Follow the money. Examine everything from customer invoices to year-end tasks.
- Find key info quickly. Take advantage of QuickBooks'reports, Company Snapshot, and search tools.
- Streamline your workflow. Set up the Home page and Online Banking Center to meet your needs.
- Build and monitor budgets. Learn how to keep your company financially fit.
- Share your financial data. Work with your accountant more efficiently.
Bonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 25 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 29 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and more.