2050, Paris n'est plus qu'un torrent de violences, le terrain de jeu de fanatiques déchus. L'air n'est plus respirable. Les hologrammes ont remplacé les hommes. Le travail n'est plus que le privilège de quelques-uns. Sous l'hégémonie de Dame Consommation, il est devenu interdit de fabriquer et réparer.
Ce livre est un signal d'alerte. Il est futuriste sans être fantaisiste. Un livre terrifiant de vérités aux premières pages et saisissant d'espoir aux dernières. Un très beau roman d'anticipation, empli d'humanité. Un bel appel au vivre ensemble et au retour à l'autosuffisance.
Photoshop CS5 is more amazing than ever, but it can be overwhelming if you're just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop a breeze by explaining things in a conversational, friendly style -- with no technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you'll delve deep into Photoshop's secrets with expert tips and practical advice you can use every day.
- Learn your way around. Get a guided tour of Photoshop's efficient new workspace
- Unlock the power. Learn the best ways to use layers, channels, masks, paths, and more
- Bring images to life. Discover how to effectively retouch, resize, and recolor your photos
- Be artistic. Create beautiful illustrations and paintings, and use text effectively
- Share your work. Produce great-looking photos for print and the Web
- Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks
- Get bonus online content. Find more great material on the Missing CD page
Written with the clarity, humor, and objective scrutiny, Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual is the friendly, thorough resource you need.
Lesa Snider is on a mission to teach the world to create-and use!-better graphics. She's an internationally acclaimed speaker, a stock photographer, and the founder of the creative tutorial site PhotoLesa.com. Lesa is the author of many video-training workshops (www.lesa.in/clvideos) and the coauthor of iPhoto '11: The Missing Manual. She writes a regular column for Photoshop User, Elements Techniques, and Macworld magazines, and contributes frequently to Design-Tools.com and PlanetPhotoshop.com. Lesa is also a long-time member of the Photoshop World Dream Team of instructors and can be spotted teaching at many other conferences around the globe. You can connect with her online on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PhotoLesa), YouTube (www.lesa.in/ytvideochannel), Twitter (@PhotoLesa), and www. PhotoLesa.com.
During her free time, you'll find Lesa carving the twisties on her sportbike, dressed up in her Star Trek best at a sci-fi convention with her husband, or hanging with fellow Apple Mac enthusiasts. Lesa is a proud member of the BMWMOA and the First Lady of the Colorado Mac User Group (www. CoMUG.com) a.k.a. the Boulder Mac Maniacs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.