Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
Apple's new Photos app lets you do a whole lot more than simply store and edit pictures and videos on a Mac or iOS device. With this comprehensive guide, you'll learn how to import, organize, and share your digital memories, as well as how to improve, print, and use your photos in creative projects. With Lesa Snider's step-by-step instructions and expert advice, you'll master Photos and tame your image library-and have fun along the way!
The important stuff you need to know:
- Migrate from iPhoto. Learn how to make a quick and smooth transition.
- Organize your collection with ease. Master the many ways to import, group, and categorize images-and set up iCloud Family Sharing.
- Find your photos quickly. Employ Photos' powerful labeling, keyword and facial recognition features to optimize searches.
- Sharpen your editing skills. Skillfully use Photos' impressive image- and video-editing tools on your Mac or iOS device.
- Access photos anywhere. Sync your library to all of your Apple devices so your photos travel with you wherever you go.
- Share them online. Show your shots to everyone on your list by using shared albums, creating web galleries, posting them on Facebook, and more.
- Dive into creative projects. Build pro-level slideshows to share with others, and create gorgeous gift books, calendars, and cards.
Lesa Snider, internationally acclaimed author and speaker, is on a mission to teach the world to create better graphics. She's the author of several books including the popular Photoshop: The Missing Manual and The Skinny Book series of eBooks (www.theskinnybooks. com). Lesa is a founding instructor for creativeLIVE.com (www.lesa.in/clvideos), where she teaches image editing, graphic design, and stock photography, and a regular columnist for Photoshop User, Photographic Elements Techniques, and Macworld magazines. She's also a stock photographer, a long-time member of the Photoshop World Dream Team of instructors, and captain of her very own Prometheus-class starship. Lesa and her husband, Jay Nelson, live in Boulder, CO with their two cats, Samantha and Sherlock.
Visit Lesa's tutorial-riddled website at www. PhotoLesa.com, connect with her on Twitter (@PhotoLesa), or pose questions on her Facebook Fan page (www. Facebook.com/Photolesa).