2050, Paris n'est plus qu'un torrent de violences, le terrain de jeu de fanatiques déchus. L'air n'est plus respirable. Les hologrammes ont remplacé les hommes. Le travail n'est plus que le privilège de quelques-uns. Sous l'hégémonie de Dame Consommation, il est devenu interdit de fabriquer et réparer.
Ce livre est un signal d'alerte. Il est futuriste sans être fantaisiste. Un livre terrifiant de vérités aux premières pages et saisissant d'espoir aux dernières. Un très beau roman d'anticipation, empli d'humanité. Un bel appel au vivre ensemble et au retour à l'autosuffisance.
He was a drunkard who was turned into a vampire in 1756, and became known as the most vicious of his kind for the next 150 years. In 1899 he was re-ensouled by a gypsy looking for revenge, and with his conscience back, he had to relive the guilt and horror of what he'd done, and decided to atone for his sins by helping the very people who were once his victims.
Welcome to world of Angel, the most original and thought-provoking show on television. The show is a spin-off of the equally intelligent Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a show that broke new ground for its portrayal of strong women. Now that Buffy has staked her last vampire, Angel has gotten more notice from critics and fans, out from the shadow of its predecessor.
This book will feature:
- a history of the show and how it has changed over the years
- a summary of the 2003 Posting Board Party in L. A. that was attended by many of the actors of Angel
- a section on the best Angel Web sites, including a profile of cityofangel.com, the official source of Angel information
- a trivia quiz
- a look at Buffy and Angel's recognition in academic circles
- a complete episode guide of all five seasons of Angel, complete with brief summaries, analyses, highlights, continuity errors, interesting facts, music/bands, and other interesting facts
- an episode guide to the final season of Buffy that will act as a completion to Bite Me!
exclusive behind-the-scenes photos