Advanced Twitter for Business: Conversation, Community, and Profit--140 Characters at a Time
By Sarah Milstein, a consultant on Web 2.0 and editorial strategies
Twitter matters. This free, nimble, and powerful messaging service is fast becoming an essential part of every smart business's social media toolkit.
If you're ready to go beyond dabbling with Twitter, join us for our new "Advanced Twitter for Business" webcast on February 6.
Learn everything you need to launch a successful Twitter strategy for your business. You'll learn how to use Twitter to promote your business, build community, find employees, and research the market and your competition:
- Why--and how--to "listen" before you tweet
- How to get followers
- Picking the best people to represent your company on Twitter
- Promotional offers and contests on Twitter
- Track what the Twitterverse says about your company, products, competition, and trends
- Useful third-party tools and services built on Twitter
- Lots of real-world examples of what works and why