Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
Orchestrate change across server clusters in near realtime with MCollective, the framework that works in concert with Puppet, Chef, and other configuration management tools. Ideal for system administrators and operations or DevOps engineers at any level, this hands-on guide teaches you how to build and test a real installation of MCollective servers and clients in your environment.
Learn how to build an entire installation by hand, know where every configuration file lives, and understand every configuration parameter and what it means. Whether you manage a small environment or one that's immense in scale, this book shows you how to orchestrate specific actions faster and better than you do now.
- Tour MCollective's architecture, backbone, transport, and security controls
- Configure MCollective components to match your production environment
- Create and use collectives to handle thousands of remote MCollective agents
- Use ActiveMQ Network of Brokers to resolve multi-site or redundancy requirements
- Learn how to use community-built client and agent plugins, with concrete examples
- Create your own server and client plugins to perform a variety of actions
- Learn recommended best practices for using MCollective
Jo Rhett is a network architect and DevOps engineer with 20 years of experience conceptualizing and delivering large-scale Internet services. He focuses on creating automation and infrastructure to accelerate deployment and minimize outages.
Jo has been using, promoting, and enhancing configuration management systems for over 20 years. He builds improvements and plugins for CfEngine, Puppet, MCollective, and many other DevOps-related tools.