Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
Get up to speed on Cocoa and Objective-C, and start developing applications on the iOS and OS X platforms. If you don't have experience with Apple's developer tools, no problem! From object-oriented programming to storing app data in iCloud, this book covers everything you need to build apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
You'll learn how to work with the Xcode IDE, Objective-C's Foundation library, and other developer tools such as Event Kit framework and Core Animation. Along the way, you'll build example projects, including a simple Objective-C application, a custom view, a simple video player application, and an app that displays calendar events for the user.
- Learn the application life cycle on OS X and iOS
- Work with the user-interface system in Cocoa and Cocoa Touch
- Use AV Foundation to display video and audio
- Build apps that let users create, edit, and work with documents
- Store data locally with the file system, or on the network with iCloud
- Display lists or collections of data with table views and collection views
- Interact with the outside world with Core Location and Core Motion
- Use blocks and operation queues for multiprocessing
Paris Buttfield-Addison is a mobile app engineer, game designer, and researcher with a passion for making technology simpler and as engaging as possible. Paris recently submitted a PhD investigating how people use tablets for information management.
Jon Manning is the co-founder of Secret Lab, an independent game development studio based in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. Jon Manning is a game designer and programmer who's worked on all kinds of projects, ranging from iPad games for children to instant messaging clients. Jon is about to submit a PhD exploring the manipulation of online social networks. Jon is the world's biggest Horse_ebooks fan (https://twitter.com/Horse_ebooks (Lien -> https://twitter.com/Horse_ebooks)), and can be found on Twitter as @desplesda.