Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
With iOS 5, Apple added more than 200 new features to the iPad 2, but there's still no printed guide to using all its amazing capabilities. That's where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. You'll learn how to stuff your iPad with media, organize your personal life, wirelessly stream content to and from your tablet, stay connected to friends, and much more.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, eMagazines, photos, and more.
- Go wireless. Sync content between your computer and iPad-no wires needed.
- Get online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi + 3G, and surf the Web using the iPad's new tabbed browser.
- Consolidate email. Read and send messages from any of your email accounts.
- Get social. Use built-in apps like iMessage, Twitter, and Ping to stay in touch.
- Store stuff in iCloud. Stash your content online for free, and sync up all your devices automatically.
- Interact with your iPad. Learn new finger moves and undocumented tips, tricks, and shortcuts.
J. D. Biersdorfer is the best-selling author of iPad: The Missing Manual, Best iPhone Apps (Second Edition), Netbooks: The Missing Maunal, and The iPod Shuffle Fan Book. She is the co-author of iPod: The Missing Manual, Google: The Missing Manual (Second Edition), iPhoto '09: The Missing Manual, and The Internet: The Missing Manual. She has authored the weekly technology column "Q&A" for the New York Times since 1998 and often writes about art, books, and design for other sections of The Times. J. D. also co-hosts the independent Pop Tech Jam audio podcast, which explores current events in the world of technology and geek culture.