Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
You can build a variety of amazing apps on the iOS platform-and every one of them presents a unique set of problems. With the recipes in this cookbook, you'll go beyond theory to solve the vexing, real-life issues you're likely to face when creating apps for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Each recipe provides a clear solution and sample code that you can use right away.
You'll find solutions for working with development frameworks in iOS SDK 4 and technologies such as Cocoa, Objective-C, Xcode, and Interface Builder. Whether you have a little or a lot of experience with iOS development, you'll find the help you need for every phase of the process, from initial idea to completed project.
- Work with Objective-C classes, objects, properties, delegates, and memory management
- Construct a user interface with gesture recognizers
- Develop location-aware applications with the Map Kit and Core Location APIs
- Build apps that play audio and video, manage calendars and events, access contacts and groups, or tap into the Photo Library
- Use the Core Motion framework to access the accelerometer and gyroscope
- Maintain persistent storage for iOS apps with the Core Data framework
- Create multitasking-aware apps that let users leave and return without losing their place
Vandad Nahavandipoor is an iOS and OS X programmer for an international media group with more than 7000 employees in more than 29 countries. Previously he worked for Lloyds Banking Group in England to deliver their iOS apps to millions of users in the UK. In his previous roles he has also led an international team of more than 30 iOS developers. Projects he's led include the Lloyds, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, NatWest and the RBS iOS apps.