Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Take full creative control of your web applications with Flask, the Python-based microframework. With this hands-on book, you'll learn Flask from the ground up by developing a complete social blogging application step-by-step. Author Miguel Grinberg walks you through the framework's core functionality, and shows you how to extend applications with advanced web techniques such as database migration and web service communication.
Rather than impose development guidelines as other frameworks do, Flask leaves the business of extensions up to you. If you have Python experience, this book shows you how to take advantage of that creative freedom.
- Learn Flask's basic application structure and write an example app
- Work with must-have components-templates, databases, web forms, and email support
- Use packages and modules to structure a large application that scales
- Implement user authentication, roles, and profiles
- Build a blogging feature by reusing templates, paginating item lists, and working with rich text
- Use a Flask-based RESTful API to expose app functionality to smartphones, tablets, and other third-party clients
- Learn how to run unit tests and enhance application performance
- Explore options for deploying your web app to a production server
Miguel Grinberg is a Senior Staff Software Engineer at Harmonic, Inc., where he leads a team that works on audio/video software for the broadcast industry. He blogs about a variety of topics including web development, robotics, photography and the occasional movie review. He lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife, four kids, two dogs and cat.