Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
You don't need a technical background to build powerful databases with FileMaker Pro 14. This crystal-clear, objective guide shows you how to create a database that lets you do almost anything with your data so you can quickly achieve your goals. Whether you're creating catalogs, managing inventory and billing, or planning a wedding, you'll learn how to customize your database to run on a PC, Mac, web browser, or iOS device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Dive into relational data. Solve problems quickly by connecting and combining data from different tables.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, charts, invoices, catalogs, and other documents with ease.
- Access data anywhere. Use FileMaker Go on your iPad or iPhone-or share data on the Web.
- Harness processing power. Use new calculation and scripting tools to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Run your database on a secure server. Learn the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
- Keep your data safe. Set privileges and allow data sharing with FileMaker's streamlined security features.
Susan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. She is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for 12 years, and also trains and writes curricula for other developers.
Stuart Gripman is the founder of Crooked Arm Corp, a full-service FileMaker Pro consulting and development firm based in Berkeley, California. A FileMaker Certified Developer, he has written for both Macworld and MacLife.