You don't need a technical background to build powerful databases with FileMaker Pro 14. This crystal-clear, objective guide shows you how to create a database that lets you do almost anything with your data so you can quickly achieve your goals. Whether you're creating catalogs, managing inventory and billing, or planning a wedding, you'll learn how to customize your database to run on a PC, Mac, web browser, or iOS device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Dive into relational data.
Solve problems quickly by connecting and combining data from different tables.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, charts, invoices, catalogs, and other documents with ease.
- Access data anywhere. Use FileMaker Go on your iPad or iPhone-or share data on the Web.
- Harness processing power. Use new calculation and scripting tools to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Run your database on a secure server.
Learn the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
- Keep your data safe. Set privileges and allow data sharing with FileMaker's streamlined security features.