Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
PDF is becoming the standard for digital documents worldwide, but it's not easy to learn on your own. With capabilities that let you use a variety of images and text, embed audio and video, and provide links and navigation, there's a lot to explore. This practical guide helps you understand how to work with PDF to construct your own documents, troubleshoot problems, and even build your own tools.
You'll also find best practices for producing, manipulating, and consuming PDF documents. In addition, this highly approachable reference will help you navigate the official (and complex) ISO documentation.
- Learn how to combine PDF objects into a cohesive whole
- Use PDF's imaging model to create vector and raster graphics
- Integrate text, and become familiar with fonts and glyphs
- Provide navigation within and between documents
- Use annotations to overlay or incorporate additional content
- Build interactive forms with the Widget annotation
- Embed related files such as multimedia, 3D content, and XML files
- Use optional content to enable non-printing graphics
- Tag content with HTML-like structures, including paragraphs and tables
Leonard Rosenthol is a Principal Scientist and PDF Architect for Adobe Systems, having been involved with PDF technology for more than 15 years. He represents Adobe on various international standards bodies including the ISO (where he is the Project Editor for PDF/A and PDF/E), W3C and ETSI/ESI (where he authored the PDF Electronic Signature standard, PAdES). Prior to re-joining Adobe in 2006, Leonard worked as the Director of Software Development for Appligent, and the Chief Innovation Officer for Apago, while also running the successful consulting business of PDF Sages. Before becoming involved in PDF, Leonard was the Director of Advanced Technology for Aladdin Systems and responsible for the development of the StuffIt line of products.