Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
Learn a use-case approach for developing Java enterprise applications in a continuously test-driven fashion. With this hands-on guide, authors and JBoss project leaders Andrew Lee Rubinger and Aslak Knutsen show you how to build high-level components, from persistent storage to the user interface, using the Arquillian testing platform and several other JBoss projects and tools.
Through the course of the book, you'll build a production-ready software conference tracker called GeekSeek, using source code from GitHub. Rubinger and Knutsen demonstrate why testing is the very foundation of development-essential for ensuring that code is consumable, complete, and correct.
- Bootstrap an elementary Java EE project from start to finish before diving into the full-example application, GeekSeek
- Use both relational and NoSQL storage models to build and test GeekSeek's data persistence layers
- Tackle testable business logic development and asynchronous messaging with an SMTP service
- Expose enterprise services as a RESTful interface, using Java EE's JAX-RS framework
- Implement OAuth authentication with JBoss's PicketLink identity management service
- Validate the UI by automating interaction in the browser and reading the rendered page
- Perform full-scale integration testing on the final deployable archive
As Senior Software Engineer at JBoss, a Division of Red Hat, Andrew Lee Rubinger is primarily responsible for development of the company's EJB 3.x implementation. He was an early adopter of Java EE technologies and an active contributor in the tech community.
Aslak Knutsen, the project lead of Arquillian, is a Senior Software
Engineer at JBoss, by Red Hat. He's involved in projects such as
Arquillian, ShrinkWrap, Weld and Seam 3, one of the founders of the
JBoss Testing initiative and a speaker at major industry conferences
including Devoxx, JavaOne, Jazoon, JFokus, and Geecon.