Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
With more than 150 detailed recipes, this cookbook shows experienced Clojure developers how to solve a variety of programming tasks with this JVM language. The solutions cover everything from building dynamic websites and working with databases to network communication, cloud computing, and advanced testing strategies. And more than 60 of the world's best Clojurians contributed recipes.
Each recipe includes code that you can use right away, along with a discussion on how and why the solution works, so you can adapt these patterns, approaches, and techniques to situations not specifically covered in this cookbook.
- Master built-in primitive and composite data structures
- Create, develop and publish libraries, using the Leiningen tool
- Interact with the local computer that's running your application
- Manage network communication protocols and libraries
- Use techniques for connecting to and using a variety of databases
- Build and maintain dynamic websites, using the Ring HTTP server library
- Tackle application tasks such as packaging, distributing, profiling, and logging
- Take on cloud computing and heavyweight distributed data crunching
- Dive into unit, integration, simulation, and property-based testingClojure Cookbook is a collaborative project with contributions from some of the world's best Clojurians, whose backgrounds range from aerospace to social media, banking to robotics, AI research to e-commerce.
Luke VanderHart is a Clojure/ClojureScript developer, a member of Clojure/core, and a co-author of Practical Clojure (Apress, 2010). Luke lives in Maryland.
Ryan Neufeld is an experienced software developer with Relevance, Inc. Although a first-time author, Ryan has worked at a number of established startups.