Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Working with data and databases in C# certainly can be daunting if you're coming from VB6, VBA, or Access. With this hands-on guide, you'll shorten the learning curve considerably as you master accessing, adding, updating, and deleting data with C#-basic skills you need if you intend to program with this language.
No previous knowledge of C# is necessary. By following the examples in this book, you'll learn how to tackle several database tasks in C#, such as working with SQL Server, building data entry forms, and using data in a web service. The book's code samples will help you get started on your own projects.
- Create a Windows Forms application with a datagrid
- Connect to multiple data sources, including Access and SQL Server
- Add, edit, and update data in a database you choose and design
- Enable users to choose their data source at runtime
- Learn the roles of DataTable, DataView, BindingSource, Filters, and other objects
- Understand where variables are declared and how they impact the code
- Build a simple web service that connects to a database