Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Automating repetitive programming tasks is easier than many Flash/AS3 developers think. With the Ant build tool, the Eclipse IDE, and this concise guide, you can set up your own "ultimate development machine" to code, compile, debug, and deploy projects faster. You'll also get started with versioning systems, such as Subversion and Git.
Create a consistent workflow for multiple machines, or even complete departments, with the help of extensive Ant code samples. If you want to work smarter and take your skills to a new level, this book will get you on the road to automation-with Ant.
- Set up your Eclipse work environment with Eclipse plugins, including the FDT code editor and the Mylyn task manager
- Enable several developers to work on the same project simultaneously with a versioning system
- Walk through the basics of Ant, and use sample code to create your first script
- Compile and debug your Ant build with FDT or the Flex SDK
- Apply Ant to mobile development for both the Android Platform and iOS, using the Android SDK and Adobe Air